Established in 1933, MidAmerica National Bank provides financial services to local communities through its branches in Fulton and McDonough counties.
We are a stable, locally owned bank that seeks individuals who are enthusiastic, hard-working and determined to succeed. MidAmerica National Bank and its employees are committed to making a positive impact on our customers and area communities. As an employee of MidAmerica, you will enjoy a rewarding career and competitive benefits package.
Check out our benefits and current career opportunities below... we hope you will consider joining our team!
Benefits Highlights for Full-time Employees
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Days
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
Benefits Highlights for Part-time Employees
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
Mortgage Loan Officer: Lender/Originator
MidAmerica National Bank provides full-service banking to its customers. With approximately 400 shareholders throughout the communities we serve, MidAmerica’s trademark is local decision making in each banking center. From the beginning, MidAmerica has been very involved in community organizations and events. We believe it’s not enough to be a bank located in the community – you have to be involved and be an integral part of what makes the community tick. MidAmerica National Bank has assets of approximately $325 million with offices located in Canton, Cuba, Lewistown, and Macomb.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
MidAmerica National Bank has an opening for a full time Mortgage Loan Officer in the Macomb location. This position is responsible for accepting residential mortgage applications, interviewing the loan applicants, and explaining the various loan programs and requirements. The Officer will determine eligibility, complete final underwriting, conduct loan closings and various other related duties.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, sales driven mortgage professional looking to maximize their potential. A proven track record of meeting origination and closing goals is a plus.
- Ability to cross-sell other bank products and services
- Ability to build relationships with realtors and work independently on sales calls
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
- Mortgage Loan Officer experience
- Knowledge of Freddie Mac Underwriting and mortgage insurance guidelines as well as current regulatory rules and regulations
- Experience working with realtors and other real estate-related professionals
Candidate should submit resume to:
MidAmerica National Bank
PO Box 310
Canton, IL 61520
The following forms may be printed and completed by applicants on a voluntary basis:
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V