In The Community
At MidAmerica National Bank, we strive to help make our communities better places to live and work - because we live here, too. That's why supporting and giving back to our communities is at the heart of everything we do. Through our products and services, financial support, economic development, civic involvement and volunteerism, we play an active role in strengthening our communities.
We help small businesses get started and expand. We transform communities through economic development. And we help individuals reach their financial goals, like owning an affordable home.
When it comes to community giving, we provide financial assistance through contributions, sponsorships and in-kind donations. We also encourage our employees to volunteer their time and talents to the many worthy causes in our area. To request funding for a charitable donation, review our Donation Guidelines. You may then complete our Donation Request Form. When the form is complete, you many submit it using the instructions found on page two of the form.
Click on the links below to see photos on Facebook from these events!
- Christmas Open House - December 6, 2013
- 80th Anniversary Celebration - November 22, 2013
- Buzzy's Birthday Party - August 16, 2013
- Adopt-A-Street Clean-up Day - July 27, 2013
- Community Shred Day - June 1, 2013
- Fulton County Fireworks Fundraiser Cookout - May 31, 2013
- Annual Shareholders Meeting - April 16, 2013
- Business After Hours, Lewistown Branch - March 13, 2013