Trust & Wealth Management
Click the button below to access your Trust Account online.
Don't have access to your Trust Account online? Click the button below to enroll.
MNB Trust & Wealth Management
The Trust & Wealth Management team at MidAmerica National Bank has over 75 years of combined experience managing money through bear and bull markets. Responsible for over $200 million in assets, you can count on us to help make a difference for your future and your family's future.
Along with planning and investing for everything from college to retirement, we also offer traditional trust products. Over the years, we have provided trust services to numerous individuals, businesses, charitable organizations and educational and healthcare institutions – always with competitive fees.
Click below to learn more about our Trust & Wealth Management Accounts:
MidAmerica National Bank's Trust & Wealth Management team has the experience, skill and commitment to provide quality trust and investment management services. You can rely on us. Contact us today at 877-647-5050. You may also contact us by email:
- Beth Westen , Vice President - Trust & Wealth Management Department Head
- Tim Moss , Vice President
- Sue Freiley , Vice President
- Dylan Whittin , Assistant Trust Officer
- Brentney Hickenbottom , Operations Assistant
- Marsha McCormick , Administrative Assistant
Quarterly Investment Reports
Monthly Investment Reports
2016 Trust & Wealth Management Articles
- July - Ask a Trust Officer: Special Needs Trusts
- July - 12 Reasons To Review Your Will
- May - Ask a Trust Officer: Retirement Readiness
- May - Another Celebrity May Have Died Without a Will
- April - Ask a Trust Officer: Inherited IRAs
- April - Rent or Own?
- April - Rocky Start
- March - Ask a Trust Officer: Living Trusts
- March - Q & A on IRA Rollovers
- February - Ask a Trust Officer: I Need Protection for my 401(k) Distribution
- February - Changes in Social Security Benefits
- January - Ask a Trust Officer: Values-Based Estate Planning
- January - Think Hard Before Tapping Your 401(k) Balance
- January - Permanent Tax Relief
Investments are not FDIC-insured, hold no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit, and are not insured by any federal government agency.