Trust & Wealth Management
Click the button below to access your Trust Account online.
Don't have access to your Trust Account online? Click the button below to enroll.
MNB Trust & Wealth Management
The Trust & Wealth Management team at MidAmerica National Bank has over 75 years of combined experience managing money through bear and bull markets. Responsible for over $200 million in assets, you can count on us to help make a difference for your future and your family's future.
Along with planning and investing for everything from college to retirement, we also offer traditional trust products. Over the years, we have provided trust services to numerous individuals, businesses, charitable organizations and educational and healthcare institutions – always with competitive fees.
Click below to learn more about our Trust & Wealth Management Accounts:
MidAmerica National Bank's Trust & Wealth Management team has the experience, skill and commitment to provide quality trust and investment management services. You can rely on us. Contact us today at 877-647-5050. You may also contact us by email:
- Beth Westen , Vice President - Trust & Wealth Management Department Head
- Tim Moss , Vice President
- Sue Freiley , Assistant Vice President
- Dylan Whittin , Assistant Trust Officer
- Brentney Hickenbottom , Operations Assistant
- Marsha McCormick , Administrative Assistant
Quarterly Investment Reports
Monthly Investment Reports
2015 Trust & Wealth Management Articles
- September - A New Worry For Executors
- September - Social Security Benefits for Same-Sex Couples
- September - Joint Property
- September - Ask a Trust Officer: Circuit Breakers
- August - Ask a Trust Officer: Economic Growth
- August - Whitney Houston and Trust Planning
- August - Tax-deductible Inheritance?
- August - The Trouble with Powers of Attorney
- July - You Can't Do That With An IRA
- July - How Will Stocks Fare in the Next Ten Years?
- April - Ask a Trust Officer: Charitable Trusts
- March - Ask a Trust Officer: 529 Plans
- February - Risks of Amateur Trustees
- February - Ask a Trust Officer: The "Trust Fund Loophole"
- January - A Good Year
- January - Ask a Trust Officer: Affordable Care Act Tax Filing
Investments are not FDIC-insured, hold no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit, and are not insured by any federal government agency.