Trust & Wealth Management
Click the button below to access your Trust Account online.
The Trust & Wealth Management team at MidAmerica National Bank has a combined 90 plus years of experience managing money through bear and bull markets. Responsible for over $200 million in assets, you can count on us to help make a difference for your future and your family's future.
We also offer traditional trust products. Over the years, we have provided trust services to numerous individuals, businesses, charitable organizations and educational and healthcare institutions – always with competitive fees.
Click below to learn more about our Trust & Wealth Management Accounts:
MidAmerica's Trust & Wealth Management team has the experience, skill and commitment to provide quality trust and investment management services. You can rely on us. Contact us today at 877-647-5050. You may also contact us by email:
- Beth Westen , Vice President - Trust & Wealth Management Department Head
- Dave Haynes , Vice President
- Tim Moss , Vice President
- Sue Freiley , Assistant Vice President
- Dylan Whittin , Assistant Trust Officer
- Brentney Hickenbottom , Operations Assistant
- Christine Weinmann , Administrative Assistant-Trust
Quarterly Investment Reports
Monthly Investment Reports
Trust & Wealth Management Articles
- February, 2015 - Risks of Amateur Trustees
- February, 2015 - Ask a Trust Officer: The "Trust Fund Loophole"
- January, 2015 - A Good Year
- January, 2015 - Ask a Trust Officer: Affordable Care Act Tax Filings
- December, 2014 - Final Tax Tips for 2014
- November, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: Companion Animal Planning
- November, 2014 - IRS Announces 2015 Retirement Plan Limits
- November, 2014 - QE3 Ends
- October, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: A New Life with a New Wife
- October, 2014 - Stronger Dollars
- October, 2014 - Who Pays the Estate Tax?
- October, 2014 - Q&A on IRAs
- September, 2014 - How Healthy is Social Security?
- September, 2014 - Equity Styles
- September, 2014 - Women and Money
- August, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: Advisor Fees
- August, 2014 - Bitcoins
- August, 2014 - When Is An IRA Not A Retirement Plan?
- August, 2014 - A 1994 Parallel?
- July, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: Blended Families
- July, 2014 - Second Chance for Portability of the Estate Tax Exemption
- July, 2014 - Estate Planning for Corporate Executives
- July, 2014 - Worse Than They Thought
- June, 2014 - Required Minimum Distributions
- June, 2014 - The Simplified Home Office Deduction
- June, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: State of the Economy, Part 2
- June, 2014 - The Tax Magic of GRATs
- May, 2014 - The IRA Turns 40
- May, 2014 - Do-it-yourself Fails In Woman's Estate Plan
- May, 2014 - Dirty Dozen Tax Scams
- May, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: State of the Economy
- April, 2014 - Profits and the Economy
- April, 2014 - When Estate Planning Becomes Basis Planning
- March, 2014 - Tax Reform in 2014
- March, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: Split-Interest Charitable Trusts
- February, 2014 - Why Your Family May Need A Corporate Fiduciary
- February, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: The Prodigal Son-in-Law
- January, 2014 - Steadier Sailing
- January, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: Remarriage and Estate Planning
Investments are not FDIC-insured, hold no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit, and are not insured by any federal government agency.