Trust & Wealth Management
ATTENTION TRUST & WEALTH MANAGEMENT CUSTOMERS:
Due to scheduled maintenance, Portfolio Account Link may be intermittently unavailable from Friday, April 25, 9:00 pm until Saturday, April 26, 11:00 am CST. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Trust & Wealth Management team at MidAmerica National Bank has a combined 90 plus years of experience managing money through bear and bull markets. Responsible for over $200 million in assets, you can count on us to help make a difference for your future and your family's future.
We also offer traditional trust products. Over the years, we have provided trust services to numerous individuals, businesses, charitable organizations and educational and healthcare institutions – always with competitive fees.
Click below to learn more about our Trust & Wealth Management Accounts:
MidAmerica's Trust & Wealth Management team has the experience, skill and commitment to provide quality trust and investment management services. You can rely on us. Contact us today at 877-647-5050. You may also contact us by email:
- Beth Westen, Vice President - Trust & Wealth Management Department Head
- Dave Haynes, Vice President
- Tim Moss, Vice President
- Sue Freiley, Assistant Vice President
- Brentney Hickenbottom, Operations Assistant
- Dylan Whittin, Administrative Assistant
Trust & Wealth Management Articles
- April, 2014 - Profits and the Economy
- April, 2014 - When Estate Planning Becomes Basis Planning
- March, 2014 - Tax Reform in 2014
- March, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: Split-Interest Charitable Trusts
- February, 2014 - Why Your Family May Need A Corporate Fiduciary
- February, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: The Prodigal Son-in-Law
- January, 2014 - Steadier Sailing
- January, 2014 - Ask a Trust Officer: Remarriage and Estate Planning
Investments are not FDIC-insured, hold no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit, and are not insured by any federal government agency.