On September 26, 2019, MidAmerica National Bank broke ground for a new bank building on our existing Canton property. We are extremely excited to be expanding our footprint, reinvesting in our great community, and affording the opportunity for MidAmerica to continue to grow for many years to come.
We are at a point in the building project in which the construction team needs to focus their attention to the south side of our existing building. Beginning August 18, the following changes will affect visitors to the Canton office:
All customer parking will be limited to (please refer to the map above):
• Street parking on the west side of Avenue A, including one handicap parking spot
• Street parking on the north and south sides of West Elm Street
• Parking available across West Elm Street in the Barnhart, Tinsman, & Assoc. Law Office parking lot
Drive-Up and ATM traffic (please refer to the map above):
• Enter MNB grounds to the west of our existing building from West Elm Street
Signage will be displayed to direct customers how to access the drive-up and ATM, and a map is shown above for better clarification.
As always, we encourage our customers to take advantage of the many convenient eServices and other great features MNB customers have available to them, some of which don’t require a visit to a branch. Simply call (309) 647-5000 if you do not currently use these eServices and would like to register:
Online & Mobile Banking
• Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit
• View account balances & activity
• Transfer to and from internal and external accounts (one-time or recurring)
• Access eStatements
• Make MNB loan payments
• Receive account alerts and notifications
• Pay one-time or recurring bills with Online Bill Pay
• Make P2P (Person-to-Person) Transfers
• Change ATM & Debit Card PINs
• Freeze access to Debit Cards with Card On/Card Off
ATM & Debit Cards
• Convenient access to two other ATMs in Canton: 1600 E. Chestnut & 825 N. Main Street
• Make Point-of-Sale Purchases with cash back (where available)
• Pay using Mobile Wallet Payments (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, FitBit Pay & Garmin Pay)
We appreciate your patience and understanding during construction, and we look forward to celebrating our new building with you in early 2021. Please feel free to contact us online or call us at (309) 647-5000 with any questions. Thank you for allowing us to be “Your Bank for Life”.
Frequently Asked Questions
We'll only send things you are interested in. Never spam, promise.
Conveniently and securely deposit checks with your mobile device.
You have projects. We have affordable financing to get them started.
Click below and enjoy the convenience of 24/7 access to your trust portfolio information through the Client Portal.
MyLife…MNB’s Personal Financial Management Tool.
Bank anywhere with Mobile Banking.