Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
To use Mobile Remote Deposit Capture, you must be signed up for Online Banking and have the MidAmerica National Bank mobile banking app installed on your iPhone or Android. If you already use the MNB mobile banking app, make sure you have the most recent update installed.
First time login:
Log in to the mobile banking app with your Online Banking user name and password. First time users must read and accept the disclosure and agreement. When you receive email confirmation of your registration you may use Mobile Remote Deposit Capture.
To deposit a check using Mobile Remote Deposit Capture:
- From the MNB mobile app screen, select Deposit Checks.
- Enter the deposit amount of the check.
- To begin taking pictures of the check, select the camera icon to activate the camera on the smart phone.
- Follow the instructions to line up the check correctly, then select the device's camera icon to take a photo of the front of the check.
- Follow the same instructions to line up and photograph the back of the check.
- Once photos of both sides of the check are taken, you will see both images of the check on the Check Deposit Menu. You can now click Deposit to deposit the check to the selected account.
- When you see the "Success" screen, you may choose to have the confirmation number and deposit overview sent to your email.
Congratulations! You have deposited a check!
Quick Tips for using Mobile Remote Deposit Capture:
- Deposits will normally go through within 24 business hours. You will receive an email stating that the check has been cleared.
- Save the deposited check for 60 days. After 60 days, mark the check "VOID" and destroy.
- When photographing your check, use a well-lit area to ensure that the check images are correctly captured.
- Keep hands clear of the check when photographing. For best results, lay the check on a flat, dark colored surface when taking pictures.
- Make sure that the entered check amount matches the amount on the check.
If you have any questions about Mobile Remote Deposit Capture, call MidAmerica National Bank toll-free during business hours at 877-647-5050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.