Online Banking Login Instructions
First-time login Instructions starting March 8, 2016.
For Existing Online Banking Users:
Browse to MNB’s homepage: www.midnatbank.com
- Login with your existing username in the upper right corner of the website.
- The system will ask for your security code. Your security code is your username + last four of your social security number.
SOCIAL SECURITY #: 123-45-6789
SECURITY CODE: jdoe6789
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose security questions, a security image, a security phrase and a new password. The new password must be at least 8 characters in length, including a number, an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a special character.
- If we do not currently have an email address for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts and institution communication.
For New Online Banking Users:
To self-enroll in Online Banking, click on " New User Signup " in the upper right corner of the MNB website.
- Complete the required fields in the self-enrollment form.
- Answer the four verification questions.
- Create a username and one-time security code.
- Close your browser.
- Check your email for the invitation to log in.
- Click on the link in your invitation email to log in for the first time.
For Existing Mobile App Users:
Apple Users: When you attempt to open the app on or after March 8, you will be prompted to update the app.
Android Users: You will need to delete the MNB mobile app on or after March 8 and download the new one.
Once updated, the mobile app will look slightly different and have enhanced features.