Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price boxes of special M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from area merchants. These discounts will vary from merchant to merchant. Click here to see the most recent list of merchants and discounts.
- Travel and Entertainment at Discounted Group Rates - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MidAmerica National Bank. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust Department to review trust and estate needs.
2017 M-Club Trips
Our current M-Club Trips are listed below. Anyone can join us on these trips, but enjoy a discounted rate as a member of our M-Club. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently.
Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
- Showtime! Adapted from the hit film by itsAcademy Award winning screenwriter, Bruce Joel Rubin, Ghost: The Musical follows Sam & Molly, a young couple whoseconnection takes a shocking turn after Sam's untimely death.
- $99 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $109 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: February 3, 2017
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
- Joinin the fun on this extra-specialM-Club trip! Create a memory that will last a lifetime with your grandkids. Wewill pass the time on the bus by playing games and watching The Lego Movie. Then, we will have ablast at every kid’s dream destination… LEGOLAND! Parents are also welcome to joinus! This trip is appropriate for kids of all ages, but will be most appealingto children 5-12.
- $71 per person M-Club Member Discount, Children and Parents
- $81 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: February 28, 2017
Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and show. You’ll be seated and served a 4-course meal while a jousting show is going on. You’ll see beautiful horses and medieval warriors as they perform for you. Please note, this show does have an arena with dirt and there are live animals in the show, in case of allergies.
- $114 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $124 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: April 14, 2017
A Very Merry Kickapoo Christmas, Edwards, IL
December 9, 2016
First of all, congratulations to Taylor and her husband Joel on the birth of their son Luke! Luke was born on November 28th and weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces and was 21 ½ inches long. Everyone is doing great!
It was a nice evening for a holiday trip to Kickapoo Creek Winery with our travel group. With Taylor on maternity leave, I was given the opportunity to escort this trip. We arrived at Kickapoo Creek Winery on schedule and settled in our front row tables. The delicious dinner buffet featured several entrees to choose from, and the bar was open for all who chose to sample the winery’s handcrafted wine.
The holiday show was a delight! “A Very Merry Kickapoo Christmas” featured the talents of John. L. Davis, Carol Davis, Julie Seeley, Chad Murphy & Bob Juraco, with Pam Willison on piano and Drew Ponder on bass. Produced and directed by Carol Davis, the musical variety show was full of holiday melodies and sketches that kept our travelers laughing and singing throughout the evening.
I hope everyone enjoyed this trip as much as I did! I’m sure I’ll see you again on another M-Club outing. We have several trips booked for 2017 already, including “Ghost: The Musical” at Circa ’21; Legoland Discovery Center in Schaumburg; and Medieval Times in Schaumburg.
Thanks for traveling with MNB!