Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price boxes of special M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from area merchants. These discounts will vary from merchant to merchant. Click here to see the most recent list of merchants and discounts.
- Travel and Entertainment at Discounted Group Rates - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MidAmerica National Bank. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust Department to review trust and estate needs.
2016 M-Club Trips
Our current M-Club Trips are listed below. Anyone can join us on these trips, but enjoy a discounted rate as a member of our M-Club. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently.
Friday, December 9th
A Very Merry Kickapoo Christmas!, Kickapoo Creek Winery, Edwards, IL
- Enjoy an evening with a delicious dinner buffet & delightful Christmas music and comedy sketches featuring talented, local entertainers. Produced & directed by Carol Davis!
- $74 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $84 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: November 25
2017 M-Club Trips
Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
- Showtime! Adapted from the hit film by itsAcademy Award winning screenwriter, Bruce Joel Rubin, Ghost: The Musical follows Sam & Molly, a young couple whoseconnection takes a shocking turn after Sam's untimely death.
- $99 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $109 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: February 3, 2017
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
- Joinin the fun on this extra-specialM-Club trip! Create a memory that will last a lifetime with your grandkids. Wewill pass the time on the bus by playing games and watching The Lego Movie. Then, we will have ablast at every kid’s dream destination… LEGOLAND! Parents are also welcome to joinus! This trip is appropriate for kids of all ages, but will be most appealingto children 5-12.
- $71 per person M-Club Member Discount, Children and Parents
- $81 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: February 28, 2017
Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and show. You’ll be seated and served a 4-course meal while a jousting show is going on. You’ll see beautiful horses and medieval warriors as they perform for you. Please note, this show does have an arena with dirt and there are live animals in the show, in case of allergies.
- $114 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $124 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: April 14, 2017
Taylor's Trip Report
Christmastime in Branson
November 1-4, 2016
This November, our travelers embarked on our biggest trip of the year… Branson! With my due date quickly approaching, Sandy Robbins, Vice President of Accounting, graciously escorted this trip. Since everyone has returned, I have enjoyed having those who traveled call me or pop in to tell me what a great time I missed out on!
The group traveled in comfort aboard a deluxe motor coach, enjoyed delicious meals, and one-of-a-kind shows. They kicked off their first night at Lambert’s Restaurant, where they throw rolls at you throughout your dinner. After checking in at the Grand Country Inn, located right on the strip, they headed to their first show… SIX. From what I heard, this was definitely a highlight of the trip. Six brothers make up a band with absolutely no instruments. Everything is done with only their voices.
The next day, the group enjoyed a variety of shows, meals, pranks, and history being made! While eating at McFarlain’s Restaurant, one of the tables spontaneously began rising, and the next thing our travelers knew, they had to stand up to eat their meal! Apparently, McFarlain’s is famous for their secret rising tables. Our diners were unaware of these tables, and everyone got a good laugh. After dinner, everyone headed off to see Moses. Those who attended have raved about this show and the effects they were able to create on stage. After a great evening, our travelers even made it back to the hotel in time to see history being made as the Cubs won the 2016 World Series!
On the final day in Branson, the group got a chance to hit the town and do some shopping. This worked out very well because while some shopped, others got some rest after a long night of celebrating the Cub’s big win! After shopping, the group attended two more shows: Pierce Arrow and Presley’s Country Jubilee. Everyone spent the evening in laughter at Presley’s, the original show on Branson’s strip.
Thank you to everyone who traveled to Branson for making this a wonderful trip. It has been so much fun hearing all about the trip, and I look forward to traveling with everyone next year! A special thank you to Sandy Robbins and Nancy Petty for taking my place as M-Club escorts and doing a fantastic job!
Until next trip,