(applicable for M-Club Checking, M-Club Classic Checking and M-Club NOW Accounts)
Travel and Entertainment at Discounted Group Rates
Social Security Direct Deposit
Lamination of Social Security and Medicare Cards
Trust and Estate Planning
Merchant Discount Program
2015 M-Club Trips!
Tuesday, September 22nd
"The Night the Music Stopped...Titanic!", YWCA, Canton, Illinois
- Presented by Gwen Alexander
- Listen to details that include the history of the musicians who performed on the fateful ship, the Titanic .
- Enjoy a delicious luncheon while being entertained by Gwen's keyboard music of that period in history!
- This presentation will be held at the Canton YWCA in the newly refurbished Demler Auditorium (111 North Avenue A, Canton, IL)
- Specialty 4-course luncheon prepared by Chef Jessica of the YWCA.
- $22 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $27 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: September 11th
Wednesday, September 30th
"Route 66", Circa '21 Dinner Playhouse, Rock Island, Illinois
- A Musical Romantic Comedy
- Wonderful lunch served at your table and fun story about that historical highway, Route 66!
- $95 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $105 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: August 25th
Wednesday, October 14th
- It's a secret where we are going and that's what makes it a MYSTERY! Get ready to have a fun day beginning at 6:15 am to around 9:15 pm. Invite your friends to join you! They won't be bored. Pick up a complete itinerary to get a few hints. Don't wait too long -- these trips fill up fast.
- Price includes transportation, lunch, entertainment and more!
- $117 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $127 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: August 7th
Christmas Shows in Branson... We're going back!
- 4 Days, 3 Nights, 6 Shows, 7 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Lodging at the Grand Country Inn
- Texas Tenors
- Dublin's Irish Tenors & Celtic Ladies
- New Jersey Nights
- The Clay Cooper Christmas Show
- Showboat Branson Belle Dinner Cruise
- $811 per person (based on two per room) M-Club Member Discount
- $836 per person Non-Member
- SOLD OUT! WAITING LIST ONLY!
M-Club Trip Reports
"Swing", Sullivan's Little Theatre on the Square, Sullivan, IL and Yoder's Kitchen, Arthur, IL • July 1st, 2015
Once again, our M-Club trip was filled with members and guests ready to enjoy a wonderful day…and it was! We had beautiful weather to head to Arthur and Sullivan, Illinois on Wednesday, July 1st. Our first stop at Yoder’s Kitchen was filled with delicious food! We had a full buffet lunch. I heard several comment on the fried chicken. It was yummy, including noodles, meatloaf, assorted salads and side dishes AND a dessert bar filled with hot cobblers, homemade cookies, cinnamon-bread pudding, and ice cream! We had time in Yoder’s gift shop and bakery to bring home some unique treats and treasures. Next on the agenda was Sullivan’s Little Theatre on the Square for a performance of “Swing”. This production was filled with great music and superb dancing! It was a great day to be doing something different! If you are reading this, please think about signing up for our upcoming trips.
September 22nd - “The Night the Music Stopped…Titanic!”, Location: YWCA’s Demler Auditorium, Canton, IL
September 30th - “Route 66” Circa ’21 Dinner Playhouse, Rock Island, IL
October 14th - “Mystery Trip” (Very little walking), includes Lunch, Event, and more!
P.S. Sorry, no pictures. I guess I was too busy eating!
Cardinals vs. Cubs, Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO • June 28th, 2015
Outings with the M-Club are always an adventure and Sunday, June 28th was no exception! Our faithful group headed to St. Louis and Busch Stadium for our annual Cardinal/Cub game. Because of ESPN televising the game, it was turned into a night game that was to begin at 7:05 p.m. With all of the rain this year, the bus was detoured a little to avoid high water and flooded areas. Once in St. Louis, the game underwent two long delays because of tornadic conditions nearby. At one point, many were advised to seek shelter in the lower level of the stadium. After a total delay of over 2 hours, the game was finally underway at 10 p.m.! The final score was Cardinals 4 / Cubs 1. Instead of our arrival home at the estimated 1:45 a.m., it was actually 3:45 a.m.! Sue Freiley, who was the escort that day said, “It was strange to hear the birds already up and singing upon arriving back to Canton!” We always have great travelers and this time we had lots of good sports who I’m sure were “Busched”!