Other M-Club features include:
- Travel and Entertainment at Discounted Group Rates - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips and special events. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from area merchants. These discounts will vary from merchant to merchant. Click here to see the most recent list of merchants and discounts.
- Social Security Direct Deposit - Social security checks can be deposited directly into your checking or savings accounts. Direct deposit is safe and convenient. No need to worry about your check being lost or stolen.
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust Department to review trust and estate needs.
2016 M-Club Trips
Our current M-Club Trips are listed below. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently!
Wednesday, June 22nd
Cards vs. Cubs at Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
- SOLD OUT!! WAITING LIST ONLY!
- Outfield Terrace Reserved Seats - Section 237
- Non-refundable ticket
- Payment due when making reservations
- Game Time: 1:20 pm
- $112 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $122 per person Non-Member
Wednesday, July 13th
"All Shook Up!" at Little Theatre on the Square, Sullivan, IL and Yoder's Kitchen, Arthur, IL
- Gift shop, bakery and delicious hot lunch buffet
- Musical comedy inspired by the life and songs of Elvis Presley!
- $120 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $130 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: June 24
Wednesday, September 21st
Big Band Luncheon Cruise, Celebration Belle, Moline, IL
- Have a leisurely lunch and then enjoy tunes from the "Big Band Era" as you cruise the Mississippi! Get up and dance if you want!
- $110 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $120 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: August 5
Tuesday, October 11th
Larry Gatlin Show, Circa '21 Dinner Playhouse
- Choose from several entrees for lunch and any dessert!
- Relax and watch Larry Gatlin as he performs some of his hit songs, tells a few stories, and pays tribute to his musical influences.
- $98 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $108 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: September 2
November 1st - 4th
Christmas in Branson
- 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Includes 6 shows and 7 meals; hotel, luggage handling and more!
- Celebrate the season with wonderful entertainment! SIX, "All Hands on Deck", The Texas Tenors, "Moses", Pierce Arrow, and Presley's Country Jubilee.
- Pick up a complete itinerary at any branch.
- $777 per person (double occupancy) M-Club Member Discount
- $802 per person (double occupancy) Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: August 31
Muriel's M-Club Trip Report
Read about our recent M-Club adventures below.
"Dueling Pianos," Starved Rock Lodge, North Utica, IL • March 22, 2016
We began our traveling season for 2016 with a wonderful trip on a beautiful Spring day!
On March 22nd we headed to Utica Illinois and Starved Rock Lodge. Upon arrival, we were treated to a delicious buffet lunch. The tables were filled with song request forms and a fudge order form for anyone who wished to partake, (plus individual pieces of orange cake). After our lunch, the show took place with two super- talented pianists. Not only could they play the piano, they could sing! Our tables were near the front of the giant room, so a few of our travelers were part of the program! Rosemary was a good sport and was rewarded with a box of fudge…worth being singled out, I think! :-) We had a fun group who appeared to be having a good time! Crowd participation was great and everyone had the opportunity to sing along, clap, and enjoy themselves. The musicians certainly covered all types of music! Give me a call if you are interested in traveling with us in the future!