Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price boxes of special M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from area merchants. These discounts will vary from merchant to merchant. Click here to see the most recent list of merchants and discounts.
- Travel and Entertainment at Discounted Group Rates - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MidAmerica National Bank. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust Department to review trust and estate needs.
2016 M-Club Trips
Our current M-Club Trips are listed below. Anyone can join us on these trips, but enjoy a discounted rate as a member of our M-Club. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently.
November 1st - 4th
Christmastime in Branson, Branson, MO
- 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Includes 6 shows and 7 meals; hotel, luggage handling and more!
- Celebrate the season with wonderful entertainment! SIX, "All Hands on Deck", The Texas Tenors, "Moses", Pierce Arrow, and Presley's Country Jubilee.
- Pick up a complete itinerary at any branch.
- $777 per person (double occupancy) M-Club Member Discount
- $802 per person (double occupancy) Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: August 31
Friday, December 9th
A Very Merry Kickapoo Christmas!, Kickapoo Creek Winery, Edwards, IL
- Enjoy an evening with a delicious dinner buffet & delightful Christmas music and comedy sketches featuring talented, local entertainers. Produced & directed by Carol Davis!
- $74 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $84 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: November 25
Taylor's Trip Report
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Larry Gatlin Show, Circa '21 Dinner Playhouse, Rock Island, IL
Ever since I started my training to become the new M-Club coordinator, I have been hearing about Circa '21 Dinner Theater. I had done my research online, and I agreed that it seemed pretty neat. After our October trip to see Larry Gatlin, I can now understand what all this hype has been about!
We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful October day for an M-Club trip. The weather was crisp, and the leaves were just starting to change. We enjoyed a quick trip to Rock Island, IL, where we were warmly welcomed by the staff at Circa '21.
As soon as you step into the theater, you are blown away. The architecture is all original and there are details everywhere. The lighting is low, setting a mood for relaxation. We freshened up and enjoyed conversation with one another as we were served drinks. We were given several choices for our meal, all prepared by their fantastic chef. I chose the chicken breast, but others enjoyed red snapper or pork roast.
By far the hardest decision of the day was dessert! There were lots of options that all sounded equally delicious. Some of the desserts our M-Clubbers enjoyed were: peach cobbler, chocolate cake ala mode, and cheesecake. As we finished our desserts, we were introduced to Larry Gatlin. Gatlin performed for several hours, entertaining us with music, stories, and comedy.
On the way home, we were treated to fresh baked cookies, courtesy of Circa '21. It was hard to find room after all the delicious food that day, but somehow we managed.
This was my first experience at Circa '21, and I am already dying to go back in March when we depart to see Ghost: The Musical!
Thank you to all those who travelled with us. I can’t wait for more adventures.