Other M-Club features include:
- Travel and Entertainment at Discounted Group Rates - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips and special events. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from area merchants. These discounts will vary from merchant to merchant. Click here to see the most recent list of merchants and discounts.
- Social Security Direct Deposit - Social security checks can be deposited directly into your checking or savings accounts. Direct deposit is safe and convenient. No need to worry about your check being lost or stolen.
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust Department to review trust and estate needs.
2016 M-Club Trips
Our current M-Club Trips are listed below. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently!
Thursday, February 11th
River City Opry/Historic Lawford Theater and Grandpa's Restaurant, Havana, IL
- Delicious dinner buffet at Grandpa's
- Sit back and relax or get up and dance during this "Branson-style" show!
- Have fun in February! We'll be dropped off in front!
- $49 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $59 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: February 1, 2016
Tuesday, March 1st
"Bullets Over Broadway" The Musical, Peoria Civic Center
- Hilarious musical comedy with big laughs, colorful characters, and songs that made the 20's roar!
- $83 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $93 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: January 4, 2016
Tuesday, March 22nd
"Dueling Pianos," Starved Rock Lodge, North Utica, IL
- Delicious hot lunch buffet and a wildly entertaining musical comedy between two pianists
- $96 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $106 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: February 12, 2016
Wednesday, April 20th
"The Discovery of King Tut," Putnam Museum, Davenport, IA
- Special presentation and guided visit of the Egyptian Gallery
- 3-course luncheon on the Theater Balcony
- 1,000 expertly crafted treasure reproductions
- 3D documentary film, "Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs"
- $78 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $88 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: March 18, 2016
Tuesday, May 10th
Vintage Fashion Show Luncheon, Jacob Henry Mansion Estate, Joliet, IL
- Self-guided tour of the Jacob Henry Mansion and Old Central Church
- Delicious plated lunch
- Vintage Fashion Show with classic fashions scanning over 120 years!
- $85 per person M-Club Member Discount
- $95 per person Non-Member
- Reservation Deadline: April 7, 2016
Muriel's M-Club Trip Reports
Read about our recent M-Club adventures below.
Christmas Shows in Branson • November 3-6, 2015
Our trip to Branson this year was November 3rd-6th. We had wonderful weather except for a partial day of rain. Each show had something for everyone! We began with a buffet dinner at the Grand Country and then were entertained by The Texas Tenors (Remember them from America’s Got Talent?).
Day #2 was filled with food and shows! We began our day with a buffet breakfast at the Grand Country and then it was on to Kings Castle Theatre (TWICE) for Dublin’s Irish Tenors and The Celtic Ladies, lunch at the “Outback”, and then back again to Kings Castle for New Jersey Nights (music from Frankie Valli and the 4-Seasons). After that show we had a delicious dinner at Montana Mike’s Steakhouse, and then we were off to the Sight & Sound Theatre for Jonah! Pictures of the production were not allowed. Our passengers thought that this show was in a league of its own. This gigantic production made the audience feel as if they were witnessing Jonah being swallowed by the whale and all that went along with the story. Amazing!
Day #3 included our Breakfast Buffet, The Clay Cooper Show, where one of our own passengers took the stage to win a nut stacking game! Fun and Funny! After that we had free time to shop or relax and then dinner and a show on the Showboat Branson Belle. Some of our trip pictures are below. We were still laughing on the bus about the magician/comedian from the Branson Belle.
Thanks for another great year of travel! Now it’s on to 2016!!