1. Information regarding Beneficial Owners of Legal Entity Customers – Certifies the Beneficial Owners for business customers operating as a legal entity. Include a clear copy of your valid driver’s license or state-issued ID.
2. Tax Identification Number – This is not required for Sole Proprietorships.
3. Authorized Signer Information – Include a clear copy of your valid driver’s license or state-issued ID.
4. Opening Deposit
5. Meeting Minutes or Authorization Letter –
• Meeting minutes that state:
- An account is to be opened with MNB in the name of the organization
- Names of authorized signers and their signing powers on the account
- Names of the officials (President, Treasurer, Secretary, etc.
- Meeting minutes must be signed by at least one key official
• Authorization Letter on corporate letterhead designating the individuals who are authorized to act on behalf of the corporation with respect to the account
Based on your business type, you will also need one of the following or the appropriate documents issued by a Government agency.
We'll only send things you are interested in. Never spam, promise.
Conveniently and securely deposit checks with your mobile device.
You have projects. We have affordable financing to get them started.
Click below and enjoy the convenience of 24/7 access to your trust portfolio information through the Client Portal.
MyLife…MNB’s Personal Financial Management Tool.
Bank anywhere with Mobile Banking.