If you are age 50 years or better, you are eligible for our M-Club Checking Accounts. The M-Club offers benefits to its members like discounts from community businesses, reduced rates on group travel, and much more!
Learn about M-Club eChecking
, M-Club Checking
and M-Club NOW Accounts
or compare accounts
Besides helping you manage your money, the M-Club can help make your life easier and more fun! For more M-Club information, visit Taylor Snowman at our Canton location, call her at 877-647-5050 or email Taylor
Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price orders of our M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from participating area merchants. Discounts will vary from merchant to merchant.
- M-Club Trip Discounts - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MNB. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust & Wealth Management Department to review trust and estate needs.
2017 M-Club Trips
Our current M-Club Trips are listed below. Anyone can join us on these trips, but our M-Club members enjoy discounted rates. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently.
Carol Burnett Trip Report
The M-Club kicked off the summer by heading to Mt. Morris, IL to see a live recreation of The Carol Burnett Show. Nestled in White Pines State Park is a cozy dinner theater, where we enjoyed a delicious buffet lunch and a hilarious show.
It was almost a three hour drive, and we had a blast the entire bus ride. We competed in a Carol Burnett Trivia contest, played Bingo, and watched The Carol Burnett Show reruns. I don’t think I have ever heard so much laughter on a bus before!
We had a sunny 70 degree day to enjoy the beauty of White Pines State Park. We enjoyed nice conversation and a leisurely lunch before the show. The actors not only made us laugh by re-enacting some of the most famous Carol Burnett sketches, but they sprinkled in fun facts about Burnett as well.
For our next trip, we are headed to one of our favorite destinations… Circa ’21 Dinner Theater! We will see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, which is sure to keep you laughing. If you have never experienced the dessert, architecture, and history of Circa ’21, you do not want to miss this trip.
It’s also time to start signing up for Christmastime in Branson! We will be seeing a new group of shows this year, including Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede. If you have not signed up yet, time is running out to make your reservation. Call me, stop in, or check out our website to see our trip itinerary.
Until our next adventure,