If you are age 50 years or better, you are eligible for our M-Club Checking Accounts. The M-Club offers benefits to its members like discounts from community businesses, reduced rates on group travel, and much more!
Learn about M-Club eChecking
, M-Club Checking
and M-Club NOW Accounts
or compare accounts
Besides helping you manage your money, the M-Club can help make your life easier and more fun! For more M-Club information, visit Taylor Snowman at our Canton location, call her at 877-647-5050 or email Taylor
Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price orders of our M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from participating area merchants. Discounts will vary from merchant to merchant.
- M-Club Trip Discounts - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MNB. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust & Wealth Management Department to review trust and estate needs.
Christmastime in Branson M-Club Trip Report
After four relaxing, fun-filled days in Branson, MO, it was hard for our group of 42 to come home! We saw six fantastic shows, ate to our heart’s content, and had fun competing in games and bingo on the coach.
Our first night, we enjoyed a four-course feast at Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede as we were treated to beautiful choreography featuring horses, ice skaters, music, and the story of Christmas. Each morning we rose early to eat a “Grand Country Buffet Breakfast.” The buffet offered made-to-order omelets, a waffle and French toast bar, and just about any other breakfast food you could imagine.
On our second day, we kicked off the morning with some inspirational music from AYO – Voices of Glory. The afternoon featured an M-Club favorite… The Texas Tenors. They got us in the Christmas spirit, and we all enjoyed their beautiful tribute to our veterans. In the evening, we were blown away by The Miracle of Christmas at the Sight and Sound Theater. The performance took place on a stage that wrapped around the whole theater and featured live animals, intricate sets, and live music.
On our final day, we had some time to ourselves in the morning. Some of us chose to go shopping, while others saw shows on their own, rested, or even went go-cart racing! In the afternoon we saw The Acrobats of China which featured breathtaking dances and stunts. For dinner, we enjoyed our favorite meal of the trip at Uptown Café where we chose between jumbo shrimp, prime rib, and Hawaiian chicken. We rounded out our Branson trip with some classic rock n’ roll music at the Million Dollar Quartet. It told the story of the epic jam session between Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Carl Perkins at Sun Record Studios.
To all our travelers – thank you for making Branson 2017 successful! I hope to see you all in 2018 for a whole new year of fun!
Until our next adventure,