If you are age 50 years or better, you are eligible for our M-Club Checking Accounts. The M-Club offers benefits to its members like discounts from community businesses, reduced rates on group travel, and much more!
Learn about M-Club eChecking
, M-Club Checking
and M-Club NOW Accounts
or compare accounts
Besides helping you manage your money, the M-Club can help make your life easier and more fun! For more M-Club information, visit Taylor Snowman at our Canton location, call her at 877-647-5050 or email Taylor
Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price orders of our M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from participating area merchants. Discounts will vary from merchant to merchant.
- M-Club Trip Discounts - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MNB. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and enjoy lots of great food. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Complimentary trust & estate planning consultation.
The M-Club Kicks Off Spring and Gears Up for Summer
The M-Club celebrated the coming of spring with a trip to the Chicago Flower and Garden Show at Navy Pier. The expansive Festival Hall was loaded with beautiful flowers, shrubs, waterfalls, and complete living gardens. Some of our M-Clubbers found a bench and enjoyed being surrounded by spring, others enjoyed chair massages, some went shopping, and some spent the day learning new cooking and gardening techniques. A few of our M-Club members who are expert gardeners even taught the presenters a thing or two! The Flower and Garden Show had everything from expansive gardens featuring pathways and waterfalls to miniature gardens living in a window box.
The summer months are loaded with new opportunities to have an adventure and get out of town for a day. In June, we are visiting the scenic Starved Rock State Park Lodge for a day filled with great food and country music at A Touch of Kenny. Also in June, we are taking our annual trip to see a showdown between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs. This year, we are headed to Busch Stadium, home to the St. Louis Cardinals. In July, we are going back to one of our most popular destinations, Sullivan, IL, home to Yoder’s Kitchen. Yoder’s is an Amish buffet, where everything you eat is made from scratch. The food alone is worth the trip, but you will also enjoy seeing Annie at The Little Theater on the Square.
If you would like more information about any of our trips, please contact Taylor Snowman at 309-647-5000 ext. 1106 or email her at email@example.com.