If you are age 50 years or better, you are eligible for our M-Club Checking Accounts. The M-Club offers benefits to its members like discounts from community businesses, reduced rates on group travel, and much more!
Learn about M-Club eChecking
, M-Club Checking
and M-Club NOW Accounts
or compare accounts
Besides helping you manage your money, the M-Club can help make your life easier and more fun! For more M-Club information, visit Taylor Snowman at our Canton location, call her at 877-647-5050 or email Taylor
Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price orders of our M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from participating area merchants. Discounts will vary from merchant to merchant.
- M-Club Trip Discounts - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MNB. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and get to know other M-Club members as well. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Trust and Estate Planning - Visit our Trust & Wealth Management Department to review trust and estate needs.
2017 M-Club Trips
Our current M-Club Trips are listed below. Anyone can join us on these trips, but our M-Club members enjoy discounted rates. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently.
Circa ’21 Seven Brides for Seven Brothers M-Club Trip Report
The weather was crisp and fall-like for our August M-Club trip. We headed back to one of our most popular destinations, Circa ’21 Dinner Theater, to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
Upon arrival, we had time to freshen up and admire the beautiful architecture of the historical building. At Circa ’21, the servers are called “bootleggers,” and they provide top notch service along with singing and dancing. They immediately served us drinks and salads, followed by our choice of an entrée. I think the hardest decision anyone had to make that day was what to order for dessert! There was peach cobbler, raspberry cheesecake, and my personal favorite… their signature dessert which consisted of chocolate cake, whipped cream, ice cream, and caramel.
After we had eaten to our heart’s content, we were entertained by a high-energy performance. The performers were highly talented actors, singers, and dancers. The sets and costumes took us back in time, and made us forget we were watching a stage show. There was a lot of laughter throughout the afternoon, and we left feeling energized from the great meal and show.
We had a wonderful group of travelers, and there were several new friendships formed that day. One of the best parts of my job is seeing people who sign up to travel by themselves and leave with new friendships and connections.
The rest of this year is filled with even more fun! This November, we are heading to Branson for a whole new line up of shows and meals. To celebrate the season, we are going to the Jacob Henry Mansion Estate for an afternoon filled with holiday décor, Christmas music, food, and friends. I am also working on 2018 travel plans. If you have any trip suggestions, please call or come visit with me. I would love to hear your ideas.
Until our next adventure,