If you are age 50 years or better, you are eligible for our M-Club Checking Accounts. The M-Club offers benefits to its members like discounts from community businesses, reduced rates on group travel, and much more!
Learn about M-Club eChecking
, M-Club Checking
and M-Club NOW Accounts
or compare accounts
Besides helping you manage your money, the M-Club can help make your life easier and more fun! For more M-Club information, visit Taylor Snowman at our Canton location, call her at 877-647-5050 or email Taylor
Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Receive two half-price orders of our M-Club checks each year.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from participating area merchants. Discounts will vary from merchant to merchant.
- M-Club Trip Discounts - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MNB. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and enjoy lots of great food. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Complimentary trust & estate planning consultation.
This month, the M-Club made their way to Starved Rock State Park for a relaxing day at A Touch of Kenny. On the way there, we played a few rounds of Bingo, and some lucky M-Clubbers won goodies and even cash! Upon our arrival, we took in the scenery. The lodge was situated right in the middle of the woods, and we had a perfect 70-degree day to soak in a little sun on the porch.
We were treated to a buffet style lunch, where we ate our fill of chicken, pork, vegetables, rolls, salad, and dessert. After lunch, some of our group members ordered fresh fudge, which was delivered right to their table! We spent the rest of the afternoon laughing, and singing along with Dave Karl, who played the role of Kenny Rogers. Dave not only looked and sounded like Kenny, but he had a special talent for connecting people to the music. We shared so many laughs during his performance because he brought in lots of unexpected comedy.
There is still time to join in the fun this summer with the M-Club! In July, we have a few seats left for our trip to Sullivan, IL. We will spend the day eating at Yoder’s Kitchen, an Amish buffet, and enjoying a performance of Annie. In August, we are going back to Circa ’21 to see Mamma Mia. It is also time to reserve your seats for our most popular trip of the year… Christmastime in Branson! You will not want to miss the lineup of shows and meals this year!
If you would like more information about any of our trips, please contact Taylor Snowman at 309-647-5000 ext. 1106 or email her at email@example.com.