You know that horrible feeling when you realize your debit card is not in your wallet? Or on your desk? Or anywhere? MNB’s Online & Mobile Banking offers the ability to turn debit card(s) on or off. This feature lets you take control of your MNB MasterCard®
debit card and protects against unauthorized use. If you misplace your card, turn it to the off position. If you find it and feel your account has not been jeopardized, turn it back on and continue to use your card. If you use your card infrequently or are traveling without your card, turn it off, then turn it on when you are ready to use it. You are in control!
- When a debit card has been turned off:
- One-time debit transactions will be declined
- Previously authorized transactions will still be paid, and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will still occur
- It will not affect your check, mobile or online transfers, bill payments, or any other type of transaction to your account(s)
- For help using Mobile Banking, click here to view our Mobile Banking FAQs
Get Started Now
- Using Online Banking:
- Using Mobile Banking:
- Log in to the Mobile App
- Tap the menu icon in the lower left corner for the menu
- Select “Manage Cards” to turn the card on or off
- Visit any MNB location
- Call 877-647-5050 for assistance
- Schedule a meeting
Message and data rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.